CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Past cakes

Here are just a few of the cakes I've made some are original ideas and please bear in mind some of these are in my very early days of cake baking :)



this is a cake I made for my cousins birthday party (chocolate cake, chocolate icing)

a fish cake for fathers day (yellow cake, chocolate icing)
a lingerie cake with cheesecake boobs for a lingerie shower
(pumpkin cake, cream cheese icing)
giant cupcake (pumpkin cake, butter cream icing)
a sweet 16 heart cake (rainbow white cake, butter cream icing)
happy birthday cake (chocolate cake, rainbow chip filling, butter cream icing)
new baby cake (chocolate cake, double chocolate filling, butter cream icing)
wedding cake for my brother (yellow cake mix, chocolate chip cream cheese filling, butter cream icing)

baby shower cake for my sister-in-law (pumpkin cake, cream cheese filling, cream cheese icing)

wonder woman cake for a friend I put a picture of her as wonder womans face
(chocolate cake, rainbow chip filling, butter cream icing)
light house cake (chocolate cake, butter cream filling and icing)
bachelorette party cake (hummingbird cake, cream cheese filling, butter cream icing)



graduation cake (chocolate cake, chocolate chip cream cheese filling, butter cream icing)

most of my posts won't nearly be as long, but I needed to catch up on all the cakes I've done over the years to show the different ideas I've had...
stay tuned for new cakes!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment